Registration is required. There is no cost to attend.
If you like this month’s topic but can’t make the date, register anyway. I’ll send you a link to the recorded webinar a few days after the live event.
The October topic is: “Create an Agile Forecast by Bootstrapping Your Burn-up Chart Using Statistical PERT® Bootstrap Edition”. Learn what bootstrapping is and how to create a bootstrapped forecast using a still-in-development Statistical PERT® Bootstrap Edition spreadsheet.
Questions we’ll tackle in the webinar:
- What is bootstrapping?
- How does bootstrapping work?
- What is the #NoEstimates movement?
- What is right and wrong with #NoEstimates?
- Why do #NoEstimates agilists prefer bootstrapping over other ways of estimating?
- How can I create a bootstrapped forecast using the Statistical PERT® Bootstrap Edition spreadsheet?
Attendees to the the live webinar will receive a certificate and reporting instructions so they may report 1 PDU to PMI and/or 1 SEU to Scrum Alliance, in accordance with those respective organization’s continuing education requirements.
Future monthly webinars (tentative):
- November – Create a right-sized schedule contingency without using Monte Carlo simulation using Soothsayer™ for Project Contingency
- December – Explore using the lognormal distribution using the all-new Statistical PERT® Lognormal Edition (under development)
- January – Learn how to model your own uncertainty and why you want to do that using Statistical PERT® Normal Edition (an introductory webinar)
Be alerted when new topics are announced and when registration opens for the next monthly webinar. Join my free, monthly newsletter!
Got an idea for a great webinar topic related to probabilistic estimation? Contact me!