Registration is required. There is no cost to attend.
If you like this month’s topic but can’t make the date, register anyway. I’ll send you a link to the recorded webinar a few days after the live event.
The August topic is: “Learn the ‘Art’ of Agile Forecasting Using Statistical PERT® Normal Edition“. This webinar will explore the agile Burn-Up Chart worksheet inside the SPERT® Normal Edition spreadsheet, and how to improve your agile team’s delivery date forecast by applying your personal knowledge about your project and your team.
Download SPERT® Normal Edition (a freely licensed spreadsheet) before or after the webinar.
Questions we’ll tackle in the webinar:
- How does the SPERT® Burn-up Chart worksheet work?
- What is the “science” of creating a probabilistic burn-up chart?
- What are 6 ways you can apply the “art” of agile forecasting?
Attendees to the the live webinar will receive a certificate and reporting instructions so they may report 1 PDU to PMI and/or 1 SEU to Scrum Alliance, in accordance with those respective organization’s continuing education requirements.
Future monthly webinars (tentative):
- September – Learn how to create a forecast for a very large agile project that uses a very large user story map
- October – Learn how to create a probabilistic schedule for a traditional (waterfall) project and how this approach shortened a major ERP upgrade project by at least two months without increasing the risk of schedule failure
- November – Learn how to use statistical bootstrapping to create an agile forecast. Appropriate for both Scrum and Kanban, bootstrapping takes what is known—the team’s work history of getting stuff done—to create a probabilistic forecast of what the team might get done in the future.
Be alerted when new topics are announced and when registration opens for the next monthly webinar. Join my free, monthly newsletter!
Got an idea for a great webinar topic related to probabilistic estimation? Contact me!