Registration is required. There is no cost to attend.
If you like this month’s topic but can’t make the date, register anyway. I’ll send you a link to the recorded webinar a few days after the live event.
The November topic is: “Calculate a Right-sized Schedule Contingency Using Soothsayer™”. Learn how to create a dynamically-created schedule contingency without using Monte Carlo simulation! Download Soothsayer™ for Project Contingency before or after the webinar.
Questions we’ll tackle in the webinar:
- What is soothsaying?
- How does soothsaying work?
- Why soothsay your plan-driven project?
- How does soothsaying compare to Monte Carlo simulation?
- What do you need to soothsay a plan-driven project?
- How can I soothsay a plan-driven project schedule using the Soothsayer™ for Project Contingency (a free Excel spreadsheet)?
Attendees to the the live webinar will receive a certificate and reporting instructions so they may report 1 PDU to PMI and/or 1 SEU to Scrum Alliance, in accordance with those respective organization’s continuing education requirements.
Future monthly webinars (tentative):
- December – Explore using the lognormal distribution using the all-new Statistical PERT® Lognormal Edition (under development)
- January – Learn how to model your own uncertainty and why you want to do that using Statistical PERT® Normal Edition (an introductory webinar)
Be alerted when new topics are announced and when registration opens for the next monthly webinar. Join my free, monthly newsletter!
Got an idea for a great webinar topic related to probabilistic estimation? Contact me!