Registration is required. There is no cost to attend.
If you like this month’s topic but can’t make the date, register anyway. I’ll send you a link to the recorded webinar a few days after the live event.
The December topic is: “Make Probabilistic Estimates Using Statistical PERT® Lognormal Edition”. Learn how to make a probabilistic estimate using the lognormal distribution, and why you want to add the lognormal distribution to your skill set. Download Statistical PERT Lognormal Edition before or after the webinar. Note: The Lognormal Edition is a development-only build. The first production release will be early in 2021.
Questions we’ll tackle in the webinar:
- What is the lognormal distribution?
- What are the characteristics of the lognormal distribution?
- When and why would you want to use the lognormal distribution to model uncertainty?
- How does Statistical PERT Lognormal Edition make it easy to use the lognormal distribution?
Attendees to the the live webinar will receive a certificate and reporting instructions so they may report 1 PDU to PMI and/or 1 SEU to Scrum Alliance, in accordance with those respective organization’s continuing education requirements.
Future monthly webinars (tentative):
- January – Learn how to model your own uncertainty and why you want to do that using Statistical PERT® Normal Edition (an introductory webinar)
- February – Learn how to create a simple Monte Carlo simulation model using just the built-in functions of Microsoft Excel® and why you would want to do that.
Be alerted when new topics are announced and when registration opens for the next monthly webinar. Join my free, monthly newsletter!
Got an idea for a great webinar topic related to probabilistic estimation? Contact me!