Registration is required. There is no cost to attend.
If you like this month’s topic but can’t make the date, register anyway. I’ll send you a link to the recorded webinar a few days after the live event.
The January topic is: “Make Probabilistic Estimates Using Statistical PERT® Normal Edition”. This is an introductory webinar to show learners how to easily model uncertainty using the normal distribution. Statistical PERT makes it easy to create probabilistic estimates even for people who don’t like statistics!
Download Statistical PERT Normal Edition before or after the webinar.
Questions we’ll tackle in the webinar:
- What’s wrong with how we estimate?
- How can we more effectively align people’s expectations when we create and share our estimates?
- How do probabilistic estimates foster better decision-making?
- How does Statistical PERT work?
- How does Statistical PERT Normal Edition make it easy to use the normal distribution?
Attendees to the the live webinar will receive a certificate and reporting instructions so they may report 1 PDU to PMI and/or 1 SEU to Scrum Alliance, in accordance with those respective organization’s continuing education requirements.
Future monthly webinars (tentative):
- February – Learn how to create a simple Monte Carlo simulation model using just the built-in functions of Microsoft Excel® and why you would want to do that.
Be alerted when new topics are announced and when registration opens for the next monthly webinar. Join my free, monthly newsletter!
Got an idea for a great webinar topic related to probabilistic estimation? Contact me!